Regina Schneider grew up in the spa city of Bad Hersfeld and it came naturally for her being immersed in taking the waters as a healthy life style (LOHAS). She is an European trained Heilpraktiker/alternative health practitioner since 1995, an educational international speaker, the director of the "International Spa School", Author of the handbooks: "Guide of becoming a Spa Specialist" and "The Spa Esthetician" in german language, and is a licensed Massage Therapist (LMT) since 1999. She holds the Maryland license.
She is the founder of:
- Spa Adagio in Germany, 15 years in Marburg 1999,
- International Spa School/ISS in 2001
- Spa Consulting Group for Businesses in 2001
- Couple massage classes
- Spa Lounge, USA since 2001
- Spa Adagio the Boutique Spa in Fells Point, Baltimore MD 21231 since 2014. Here we have beautiful couples/friends Suites! Pics on YELP
Currently she offers spa and massage classes in Germany and Baltimore, MD (please go to: classes)
working with you to reach your goal of well-being and to create an memorable experience.
Working with couples who are devoted to re-inspire their relationship in a loving way by creating massage sessions for each other.
Wednesdays through Sundays in Fells Point
Mondays and Tuesdays in Lutherville
By appointment only
Payment: credit card, cash or personal check with ID
Links of interest: