Spa Lounge & Spa Adagio - WELLNESS IS HAPPINESS
RSS

Recent Posts

Feeling strong
Get the most for your Money
Time to say Thank You

Summer in the Spa Lounge Lutherville with Massages, Body Scrubs and Wraps
Summer July 2012
powered by

My Blog

Feeling strong

Do you feel strong?

Right now the world cup is in full swing.
All players have their place in the game. It is expected that all do their job. 100%.
But what does it take to be on top of the game?
It's being prepared, go to training every day and look at your goals.
How do you feel?
Are you fit for work and play?
How do you treat yourself in between of all your tasks?
Do you take time to scan your own well-being?
Even as no world class players we are able to stay fit like a pro.
The counterbalance of passive fitness is as important as the active training.
A good night sleep with REM and non rem phases as well as time to unwind and reflect.

Let's see how the soccer teams (my favorite team is Germany but I also vote for the US boys) are doing since the game is on.
Go out and play, hydrate and be merry.

Cheers,
Regina

15 Comments to Feeling strong:

Comments RSS
check cashing costa mesa on Friday, November 07, 2014 11:38 PM
Money enhancements of times accompany expenses - from one to four wheel drive of the event. Moreover, day advancements have higher thought levels than consistent buys. Most bank cards don't provide associate simplicity quantity today advancements importance thought begins assortment when you are taking the cash from the ATM

http://www.essaywriting-service.org on Saturday, December 27, 2014 12:59 PM
At the very 1st, I’d favor to state thanks to you for this enlightening article. Second, I'd prefer to wonder wherever I can learn a lot more info concerning your post. I arrived right here via Bing and can't discover any associated web websites connected to this matter. How do I sign for your web blog? I had prefer to stick to your updates as they arrive along! I'd a query to interrogate but I forgot what it absolutely was... anyways, thank you very much.&&&&$$$$$

title loan norman ok on Monday, January 19, 2015 8:29 AM
Be unnumbered fuel economical on the foremost road- Maintaining associate everyday speed whereas on the route may even be Associate in Nursing honest as a result of avoid wasting profit gas. If you're at intervals the position to use management, you'll have a countless sturdy time staying at identical speed. (On a side note- management will facilitate forestall you from going over the regulation.)

title loan richmond on Sunday, February 08, 2015 9:52 PM
The first, thought-about degree in-store loan, permits you to travel the physical location of the establishment and you may receive your day advance among the flesh. Usually, the strategy takes with regard to unit of an instant and you may get your money right there. The second is taken into thought an internet advance. you will submit degree application on-line providing your cherub information, bank account information and references.

cash advances montgomery on Saturday, March 07, 2015 3:33 PM
There unit a mixture of major errors that on-line amount borrowers manufacture. they are doing not have a thought to pay the loans back at intervals the short time appointed and second, borrowers use quick amount on-line facilitate too usually. each mistakes unit expensive.

Nifty Future Tips on Tuesday, August 25, 2015 8:16 AM
I agree with the post where money got related to emotions.people feels sad to see others with more money in hands,this is the fact and it can do relationships bad with those how are holding more money than you.

Stock Trading Tips on Thursday, May 26, 2016 12:40 PM
Awesome document. I'm thus pleased. Might never visualize such a thing can be done by it... I believe you have a fantastic knowledge in particular whilst transactions using such subjects.

Lipozene Review on Friday, August 25, 2017 12:59 PM
Sports and games have become very essential for fitness of our bodies. We know that healthy body has healthy mind. Exercise and gym are very essential to make our body strong, fit and muscular.

Harrya on Saturday, December 09, 2017 5:23 PM
Regina, it is so true. I will try it. But my father always pressures me to read science book which is totally boring subject for me. I construction loan refinance love to read story book always. I am going to share this article on my twitter to see my followers.

jhonson on Sunday, January 21, 2018 4:58 PM
What an amazing week! Your kiddos are lucky to have you.Bound Gravel

dental care on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 6:42 AM
I desired to thank you for this exceptional read!!

grammar editor on Sunday, March 18, 2018 1:26 PM
a good motivating post, I'll get up right now and go to do my job, thanks for the motivation

professional cv writing on Friday, May 25, 2018 7:03 PM
The situation demands to be very strong, so you are right to do this.So, thank you that you wrote about it. Waiting for the next publication.

tips on diagramming verbs on Sunday, June 17, 2018 10:19 AM
the question of internal strength inevitably leads you to struggle or to a decision in relation to what you are weak, but quite another matter whether you are happy

Lawrence Todd Maxwell on Wednesday, October 31, 2018 9:08 AM
I admire people who keep sharing valuable stories through great writing. I'm glad to have read this blog. Thanks and hope to read more soon.